Friday, July 22, 2005

baby name poll!

If anyone is actually reading this, please vote in our baby name poll!  This name is for our third and final child, a girl, who will be born on Wednesday, July 27.

http://www.babycenter.com/babypoll/62AF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see I'm very late, but I read your wife's comments on another site regarding her 1st appt. with the 3rd pregnancy. I have 3 and would love to try to for 4 but have been warned of the thin uterus from 3 c/s. Did your wife have any complications?

Unknown said...

Hi there. This is the wife. ;) I guess for the most part my pregnancy with my 3rd was uneventful, until the very last month or 2. That is when I started some pre-term labor and having to go to the hospital almost every couple of days for non-stress-tests. Plus on top of that, they wanted to deliver her 3 weeks early because they were worried about the chance of rupture, but after the 3rd and only sucessful poke doing an amnio (and yes they do hurt, especially after the 2nd time they try) they discovered they could not deliver until 2 weeks early. In the end, they said my uterus looked pretty good (probably because of the patch job my OB did after my 2nd pregnancy). But many factors came into play. My 3rd happened to be my smallest which put a lot less stress on my uterus, plus I avoided many of the other complications I had with the first 2 (Kidney infections & preecclampsia). In the end, I am thrilled with the results (a gorgeous baby girl), but there definately were moments that I was scared for both of our safety. Anyway, if you would like to e-mail me you are welcome to: calysto.com+blog@gmail.com :)

Lacey