Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl Commercials

I missed the first half of the Super Bowl last night... Didn't even TIVO it! So I was slightly bummed that I may have missed the biggest advertising event of the year . For the past few years, though, I've always been able to find them online, to see the ones I either missed or wanted to see again for whatever reason.

It seems this year, Google Video has them all in one convenient place. Thanks to Deane at Gadgetopia for pointing that out to me, before I even got around to searching for them!

Okay, I couldn't resist.. I had to see if a google search for "super bowl commercials" would bring up that as the first link. Nope! Neither did "superbowl commercials". Top results were from ifilm.com, superbowl-ads.com, yahoo.com, and aol.com. No sign of Google Video in Google search results. I even tried adding a couple different "site:" modifiers. Weird! I guess maybe it's because Google Video is still "beta", and has a separate search page.

0 comments: