Thursday, July 13, 2006

Batmobile drove by this morning...

I was on my way to work this morning, sitting at a traffic light, when
a huge Batmobile drove by. I wish I could have been stopped next to it
at a light, instead, because I was only able to catch a glimpse.

But I saw that it had all of the Batmobile trim, from front to back,
and it was pretty long. I'm guessing it's a novelty limousine or
something, but I have no idea where to find out. A couple google
searches didn't turn up any useful explanation for me.

I'd love to post a picture, but I don't have a cameraphone at the
moment, and even if I did, it all happened too fast. Just had to say
something, though, because that's just not something you see every
day.

1 comments:

Dave O said...

Funny! The same thing happened to us when we were on vacation:

The Beach Batmobile